martes, 30 de abril de 2013

ExpoEstudios 2013!

If you asked me what are the things I like the most, definitely traveling would be one of those. And that's why when some teachers of the English Department asked me if I wanted to participate in the "ExpoEstudios", I answered that definitely I'd go. I had some troubles between, because it was the same day that I was asked to play football for the school, but in the end I went to this exchanges-fair, where I could inform myself about how did exchanges worked. And I have to say that the possibility of traveling to the US, Canada or UK to learn English, has really excited me. Hopefully, for the end of the year, I could travel to any of those places and have a great experience. And if not, it doesn't matter, because I hope some day I'll be able to do it.
Also I want to thank the teachers that went with us, Mr. Calderón and Mr. Carey. It was really fun to travel to Santiago for this event.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario