domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

Video Games... Are they good or bad for us?

Hey again, I've come back with a task that is really interesting, as it lets us to think more than regularly: I have to prepare a text in which I analyse a subtopic of the movie Play. Below, you can find the video and, of course, make your own idea of it, and perhaps even help me with my task.



Till now, I have thought of the following idea to base my work:

Subtopic: The non-recognition of the real world
Text type: Talk
Other sources of information:

Also, to make a better work, I'll also make an  online poster, in edu.glogster.com, so just for you to know, my nickname is SebastianBarriga.

Hope you like it when it's finished!
And don't forget to give ideas!


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Sebastian!
    I think that the key for success in your talk is to define your audience from the very beginning. If that's clear you'll be able to use language in an effective way as you only have to write 400 words. Besides, the images, music and videos of your glog will depend on it too!

    ResponderEliminar