miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

Goodbye 'To Kill a Mockingbird'


You have noticed I had been writing a lot about 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. Well, in case you didn't like those posts, you can be happy, because they'll not be updated, therefore, they'll just be in the deepest part of my blog.  Even if you disliked the posts, I hope you learnt something with them. That novel was more than a simple bunch of words. It was even more than a book. It was really an inspiration. Everything I lived with it, was worth the effort. I learnt about the Great Depression, the Racism, the US in the 30's...Things that I wouldn't have learnt even in History classes. Analysing this novel was a great experience. I realized how much can the historical and background context influence in the author. The part I enjoyed the most, was when we wrote the essay. In tests like that, you can demonstrate everything you've learned, and let your imagination fly and make you think peculiar and interesting ideas about the text. I hope the next novel is as interesting as this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario