lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Georg Kovés: Naive Nazi

                                                      Diary Entry 1:  "Nazis aren't that bad"
On my way home, after showing a note on the school that let me go out earlier, I saw a strange-looking guy wearing an uniform and a symbol that I've seen in many other parts...how do they call it? Nevermind. That morning, I forgot to wear my yellow star, even though its use was compulsory for us, the Jews. While I was walking towards my home, this officer approached me and asked me for my papers. I got scared, I have to say it. All I could think in that moment, was to take out some papers out of my school bag. When I was doing this, I threw them to the soldier, and then just run for my life. I knew those streets better than anyone, so it wasn't too difficult to deceive him. I entered some dark passages, untill I lost him. It was really a tense moment for me, but when I arrived home, I didn't tell Father, so that he doesn't worry more than how he is. It's really weird, because he is acting awkwardly with me since he received the letter that notified him that he must go to the labor camp. He tells me that he loves me and all that girlish stuff. I don't care really what he says, but he's bothering me a lot. In the other hand, Mother is, as usual, telling me that she doesn't care if I don't love her, and that she will love me no matter what. But I can see in her eyes that she's not happy about me. I've had bad marks at the school, and a worse behaviour. But that kind of thing are not important. As a matter of fact, life is a lost of time. That's why I'm starting to agree with Nazis: they are really doing a big favour to all of us, to all the people, to mankind in general.
Other thing that I dislike are visitors. Today, many friends and relatives of Father and stepmother came by to farewell him. Uncle Lajos, brother of stepmother, is really annoying. He started talking with me about the importance of myself in the family, for his sister specially, when Father goes away. He spoke about religion and faith, but I wasn't really listening nor interested in the conversation. Why should I care about Yahvé or Jehová? Why should someone compel my beliefs? Nevermind, it's not important. 
I'm tired now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Thanks for nothing Father, you better go...


Diary Entry 2:  "What's happening to me?"
Father has already gone and I have to write about something that happened to me today a few days ago. From the moment he left, I kind of...kind of miss him. But the weird thing was something that I've never felt before. Something that hurted me, deep down in the chest. So I looked at my body, searching for scars and bruises, but I didn't have anything! It was a huge pain I couldn't stand for anymore. I just rested till I was used to it, but I have to say that I was really scared that it could have been, perhaps, a heart attack or something even worse. Nevermind, it wasn't something important, even though I got frightened because of it. Maybe pain is necessary after all...


Diary Entry 3:  "Aryan Force"
I don't remember very well why I stopped writing in this diary. As a matter of fact, the last entry was about two or three months ago. Maybe I didn't continue on writing because people told me that it was girlish to have a diary, and they bothered me for that; though they stopped doing it when I beated them. I gave them what they deserved. Stupid Jews...Who do they think they are? I'm in fact a Jew, but I dont share with them anyone of those useless traditions like Hannukah or if something is or not Kosher. In fact, I'd say I only continue the tradition (in my way, of course) of the Sabbath: the day for resting. Apart from that great day, I'd prefer to be Aryan. Look at them! They are doing an amazing job in controlling the entire continent.
Today, I had a discussion with one of the Steiner's daughters. It was about being Jewish and all that stuff. I didn't want to fight with her because I like Nazis, so I prefered to stay quiet. But that doesn't mean I'm not supporting them. What I like more of them, is their power. If they move a finger, the whole World trembles. Homosexuals, negroes and mainly Jews should be extreminated from the Earth's surface. I've listened many times that we are all here for something; that everyone of us has got a goal in his life: and that objective, in my case, is to help the World by cleaning it. 
All what I want to do, is to get quickly out of my house and start this divine work I've been assigned. 

Diary Entry 4:  "Auschwitz: a cool place"
Everything is going according to the plan. I've been sent to a labor camp, one of the best centres in Europe to clean this whole dirt: Auschwitz-Birkenau. In here, I'll be able to fulfill my desire. It will be tough, but the reward will be worth it. From now on, I'll not write anymore in this diary. So this will be my last entry...
From now on, History will be written with blood...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario