jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

New Zealand trip


A couple of months ago, I was chosen to be part of the small group that would travel to Wellington, New Zealand. And the moment has arrived. It didn't matter the very long airplane rides, because it was all amazing. The beauty could be found everywhere, in the landscapes, in the buildings, in all. One of the things that surprised me was that the car's horns didn't sound never, just in moments of real danger. Also, everything was with the name "Kiwi" or "All Blacks". The nationalism of the people, the love for their country was enormous.

The family that hosted me was also very kind and nice, and in there I could also live and listen during 3 weeks to a variation of the English because of their community: India. Even if the son and daughter of the family were born in New Zealand, the parents were Indian. Apart from the beauty of the country, I could practise my English the whole day and also listen to many diversities of the same language. It wasn't rare to find a Chinese, Japanese, African, Polynesian or any other, as the cultural diversity of the Pacific Basin describes and explains it.

Cable car wlg Wellington City has a very Beautiful Tourist Place, New ZealandThe most surprising thing was the importance they gave to music and sports. In music, for example, they had two music classrooms and three special rooms to practise instruments, and you wouldn't listen anything when you were inside! Also, the variety of sports they had was awesome, starting from football and rugby to golf or underwater hockey!

It was an awesome opportunity and if I had the chance to travel again, I would do it without even thinking about it. Thanks school for letting me travel to New Zealand!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario