sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

Internet

I want to clarify that this is just my opinion, so of course you can post your comments showing your posture about this topic. I'll build on my ideas based on the following three questions:

1. What is the issue with identity on the Internet? 
2. Can you be anyone you want on the Internet?
3. Can you be indentified by your use of language?

At first, I would say that I find internet a very important tool in the communications and socializing through it isn't wrong. One of the big problems with this tool, is that you can be whoever you want. So you can say you are a boy, a girl, a policeman, everything. If you read people's posts or comments you can also guess who he really is, because of his language (Chicano English, Ebonics, etc). This isn't a very accurate guess, though. 
Remember to be cautious, but not afraid. If you are scared of using internet because you could be cheated by anyone, you are not being intelligent. If you think that, then I can tell you that also you shouldn't go out to the street, because someone could run over you, steal you or even a thunderbolt could hit you. Security isn't found anywhere, so just live your life and enjoy the internet!
                               Carpe Diem!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario