lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

Biofuel presentations: Peers assessment



I can't say that it isn't tough for me to state if my partners presentations were perfect or awful, because I don't even know much of this language. But, what I can say, are the aspects that called my attention in their presentations.

For example, in Mr. Núñez and Mr. Ugarte, I could see that their topic was quite more difficult than mine, because of the technical words they needed to use, as they were presenting about the process of producing biofuels. However this important fact, I think they managed to carry on with the presentation quite smoothly, and the video they used was a great audiovisual help. Perhaps sometimes their voice wasn't as loud as it should, but it's completely understandable if they are talking about a topic they don't (and shouldn't!) really know much about.

Then it came Mr. Oporto and Mr. Gastó to present about the biofuels' economical effects. This topic was easier than the last one, and they did a pretty good job presenting both sides of the coin. On one hand, the benefits for the economy to have a biofuel production. And on the other hand, why biofuels were harming society through its own economy basis. It was quite interesting this topic, and they did a good job at presenting it.

1 comentario: